Xactimate Software training for groups and business clients — use the contact form here.
Need customized, on-site Xactimate software training for your company? Let us provide custom training for your restoration company or roofing sales staff. Please use the contact form to inquire about available dates and costs.
- 16 total class hours in 4-hour modules
- 6:00-10:00 pm (Monday-Thursday) Central Standard Time
- Live, interactive webinar format
- Suitable for adjusters, roofer and contractors
- Learn to use Xactimate® in a step-by-step, hands on fashion
- Simple and complex roofs
- Graphical estimating
- Customization of your software
- Using macros and wizard tools
- Line item estimating
- Cost is $299 per student
Our training is different! Hands-on, live webinar-based training, complete with exercises and estimating examples.
Forget information overload. Our focus is practical application…and you will ‘learn by doing’. Our unique training approach cuts through the clutter and complexity of Xactimate®.
Your instructor is an active commercial claims adjuster, so you will get far more than theory — you will learn, in a step-by-step fashion, exactly how to create estimates with the software.
Important! Install your Xactimate® 28 software 24 hours before class. The download is large and requires several hours to configure. Get your demo download at Xactware.com
Students are free to ask questions in real time, just like a traditional classroom setting. (and yes, we encourage your interaction) The web-based classes are live, interactive and cost-effective. Attend from the comfort of your home or office– and skip the expense and hassles of travel. (Back to Top)
“Our Promise: “Interactive Xactimate® Training that does NOT overwhelm or waste your time.”
- Using ‘Sketch’ for roof diagrams, simple and complex
- Creating ‘graphical estimates’
- Line item estimating
- Managing your estimate project (and avoiding common pitfalls)
- Using the built-in wizards for plumbing, hvac, etc
- Shortcuts and workarounds that will benefit you in the field
- Using Sketch for interior room diagrams
- Live Q & A for your important questions
- WEBINAR-BASED CLASS: 16 hours of class time ( 4 evening classes, 4 hours each )
- $299 per student
- Licensed Texas and Florida adjusters earn 16 CE Credits (We will provide a certificate for your records.)
“Receive 16 Hours CE Credits (Texas or Florida) for Completing the Class”
What You Will Need For Your Online Class…
- PC computer with high-speed internet connection (DSL or cable recommended for best user experience)
- Computer speakers or headset; or speakerphone to listen by landline
- Mouse (Recommended)
- Xactimate® software; get a demo download here
- Xactimate® requires Internet Explorer to run smoothly
- See complete system requirements for Xactimate® here
Why Train With Us?
Joel Yeatts is an experienced Texas commercial claims adjuster and is Xactimate® Level-3 Certified. Forget information overload! Joel teaches only practical, field-tested techniques and methods to improve productivity and accuracy. (more about Joel here)
Questions ? Call us now 972.837.8621
Disclaimer: NOT affiliated with, nor endorsed by, Xactware Solutions, Inc.